NEW YORK--In a surprising turnaround at McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's, Robert Hunter will leave his position as president of the S&P Financial Information Services by the end of April. At the same time, Standard & Poor's has decided to merge the financial information division with its ratings division into one organization.
Hunter is leaving S&P after three years to go back to his banking roots. He is joining Barclays Bank, and will be based in London (see box, below). At Barclays, say sour
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers