Bringing its service in line with competitors Reuters, Dow Jones Telerate and Knight-Ridder, Bloomberg L.P. has improved its technology so it can now give third party services that display their information on the Bloomberg terminal the ability to have that information updated dynamically, without requiring users to refresh their screens in order to receive new information.
McCarthy Crisanti & Maffei Inc. appears to be the first third party contributor to have its information dynamically upda
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act