AFX News Ltd. has acquired Extel News, part of the FT Extel operation of FT Information, the Financial Times Group's electronic financial and business information division. AFX is itself a joint venture between the FT Group and Agence France-Presse, the Paris-based news agency.
The Extel Examiner service will now be operated by AFX News, which will combine editorial and sales operations. Examiner principally covers London and U.K. financial market news, while AFX concentrates on Europe. Both
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit