The so-called Bloomberg Online service -- available over the World Wide Web from Bloomberg L.P. -- is open to the public and provides real-time Bloomberg news, access to WBBR (Bloomberg's radio station) and 15-minute delayed securities pricing data free of charge. The site is accessible at www.bloomberg.com.
Although a spokesperson for Bloomberg insists that the service has not been officially launched -- and declines to provide additional information about the site -- the information provide
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling