Regional brokerage Gruntal Financial Corp. has renewed its contract with incumbent quote provider Automatic Data Processing Inc. for supply of market data to its 1,000 brokers and salesmen. Under the five-year, $30 million agreement, ADP will connect Gruntal's offices to its data center via the Super Link network, providing access to real- time quotes, proprietary information and third-party services.
Gruntal is also a beta-test site for a new AT&T cold- calling service called Find America, w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act