The Information Industry Association (IIA) and its Financial Information Services Division (FISD) have approved the establishment of a European Forum for vendors, exchanges and users involved in the market data industry.
The formation of the forum follows talks between the North American-oriented FISD and representatives of the European Information Providers Users Group (EIPUG) last fall (Dealing With Technology, October 20, 1995).
Chris Pickles, secretary general of the European Association o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit