Treading lightly over a number of existing business relationships, Merrill Lynch & Co. will this week begin installing equities quote service from Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s ILX Systems Inc. unit at eight institutional offices across the country. Eventually, some 70 or more equities salespeople will use Microsoft Corp. Windows-based ILX service, replacing a combination of Quotron Systems Inc. and Bloomberg L.P. terminals.
Automatic Data Processing Inc., with its 10,000-terminal strong
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp