Reuters Holdings PLC announced the postponement of the launch of Dealing 2000-2, its order-matching system for the interbank foreign exchange market. The simultaneous announcement that Reuters will shed 300 jobs, 200 of them from its U.K. operation, failed to halt a slump in the company's share price.
Meanwhile, the management reorganization announced this fall has begun to take effect at executive management level, sources say. Under the reorganization, Reuters is merging development of rea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II