TORONTO--The Canadian Exchange Group is dropping the monthly charge for data feedaccess to the Consolidated Canadian Data Feed (CCDF) while increasing terminal charges.The bottom-line result of the price changes, effective April 1, 1998, will be a dramaticdrop in costs for small- and medium-sized users.
At the same time, the exchange has told its 20 largest customers that it will negotiateenterprise licenses with them, based on the number of terminals installed. The aim of thispolicy is to reduce
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit