Nomura Research Institute, the Japanese financial research and technology company, has signed on to act as a sales and support agent in Japan for Reuters DataScope, Reuters' back-office solution for historical and reference data.
This will be the first time that Reuters DataScope has been distributed in Asia.
Mitya New, senior operating officer and managing director Japan, at Reuters in Tokyo, tells Inside Market Data that Reuters had previously decided against selling the product in Asia.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II