It appears that Reuters is in for a fight in South Africa. The South African Competition Board in Pretoria has reached a preliminary decision against Reuters concerning an "unfair competition" complaint brought by Johannesburg-based The Trading Desk [Pty.] Ltd. (TTD), a distributor of Micrognosis Inc. trading room products. The Competition Board announced that Reuters must offer its Selectfeed Plus (SF+) as a freestanding feed or the Board will begin a formal investigation. If Reuters decide
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit