Highly placed officials at Reuters Holdings PLC are holding talks with their counterparts at Automatic Data Processing Inc. about acquiring part or all of ADP's ailing Brokerage Information Services Group (BISG) or developing a joint venture, say industry sources. They also say ADP may be talking to other suitors, notably IBM and AT&T, about selling the business.
A Reuters spokesman says he can neither confirm nor deny the claim. He adds: "We have conversations or take looks at things all th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming