NEW YORK: L. Gordon Crovitz, senior vice president of electronic publishing at Dow Jones, expects double-digit revenue growth for the group over the next three to five years, he tells Inside Market Data in an exclusive interview.
Crovitz says that Dow Jones' consumer Internet business is growing at a significantly higher rate than its traditional businesses but off of a lower base.
In non-Internet delivery, Dow Jones Newswires has taken full advantage of its new distribution channels, especia
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming