Bloomberg L.P. plans to allow users of its fixed-income data and analytics service to write applications that would reside on the Bloomberg host mainframes and access Bloomberg data. "We have a project to open our system to outsiders," according to Michael Bloomberg, founder and president.
Speaking at the Financial Investment Management show in Chicago two weeks ago, Bloomberg called the project "massive." But while it would entail providing "outsiders" with application programming interfaces
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit