The New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) is implementing a new telecommunications network as part of a larger plan to boost its market information services, officials say.
The new network, which is being developed by Telecom New Zealand and is expected to go live in early April, should improve market data vendors’ access to NZX feeds, according to Carl Daucher, manager of information strategy at the exchange in Wellington.
"The new network will not only improve the ability for vendors to get our
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse