Objective of new Financial Information Services Division at Information Industry Association is to bring quote vendors closer together. Success was achieved during FISD lunch/business meeting at recent IIA convention, where 65 people were shoehorned into room originally set up for 25. Those who didn't deploy pointy elbows to get place at table were relegated to dining from lap. Compressed attendees heard plea from Telerate's Dick Cowles for Reuters, ADP, and Bunker Ramo to please join FISD.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II