LONDON--Tudor Morgan, the former managing director of Standard & Poor's MMS in Europe, has set up his own sales and marketing company, Morgan Communications, to sell software products established in other markets into the financial industry.
Morgan Communications, which opened its doors on January 5 in London, "is essentially a sales and marketing company which is trying to increase its clients' presence in the City," according to Morgan.
Before starting his own company, Morgan's most recent j
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit