Bridge Information Systems Inc., in an effort to bolster its fixed-income service, signed a letter of intent to buy Govpx Inc.'s consolidated Treasury feed -- killing a deal Bridge had been negotiating to buy data from interdealer Treasury broker Garban Ltd. Unlike most Govpx redistribution agreements, Bridge customers will not incur a separate Govpx fee.
Those Bridge customers who currently subscribe to the so-called Bonds on Bridge service will be getting the additional data for free, a sp
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank