Swedish market data vendor SIX is launching a new terminal product that will replace all of its existing terminal products, including its flagship SIX Trader offering. The vendor believes this will strengthen its position in Scandinavia and help it compete against Reuters.
SIX is already an established vendor in Sweden, where it is one of the largest distributors of equity-related data. But its strategy "is to be as good in Norway as we are in Sweden," says Fredrik Koch, head of product devel
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming