Internet Securities Inc. is set to launch the Latin American fundamental information service it has been quietly building through 1997. The Boston-based company has just added key Brazilian and Argentinean coverage, and plans to launch the Latin American service officially this month.
The Latin American service rounds out Internet Securities' global emerging markets coverage. Combined with the company's Central/Eastern European and Asia/Pacific coverage, the Latin American service is part of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling