Prebon Yamane's plan to cut the cost of delivering market data to its internal broker desks is likely to be scrapped by new owner Collins Stewart Tullett.
The project, which is already underway, uses a mix of new infrastructure and display software to distribute data to Prebon's brokers.
Prebon currently uses Telerate screens and Telerate's TRS data distribution platform as well as the legacy Open Trading System data distribution system and green screen terminals, which Prebon has supported i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit