Dissent is growing among European firms and industry bodies over the fees that Standard & Poor’s (S&P) is charging for ISINs (International Securities Identification Numbers) issued from its CUSIP service bureau.
Two weeks ago, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) sent a letter to the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) outlining its concerns that the fees levied by CUSIP may not be in line with ISO’s charging principles. The CUSIP service bureau is designate
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit