SPC Software Services Inc., a New York-based unit of Security Pacific Corp.'s newly organized Sequor Group, wants to find a new home for PriceWatch, its market data distribution and display management system. Sequor will no longer actively market PriceWatch and is anxious to pull out from maintenance and support of the product.
SPC is attempting to work out a deal under which Digital Equipment Corp. will take over support, maintenance, sales and marketing of PriceWatch. But nothing has been
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act