In the US market, the past year was most notable for acquisitions and consolidation.
Interactive Data Corp. (IDC) perhaps made the biggest splash as it used acquisitions to build a real-time data business. In January, it announced its purchase of ComStock from Standard & Poor’s (S&P) in a deal worth $115 million (IMD, Jan. 20). The main attractions for IDC were ComStock’s large institutional user base and its ticker plant for real-time data, both of which will help IDC to penetrate the instit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit