Deutsche Börse is starting to sign up clients for its stripped-down datafeed, which is aimed at buy-side firms using algorithmic trading applications, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Georg Gross, director and head of front-office data and analytics at the exchange, says two buy-side clients are already testing CEF Alpha, and four other firms are ready to begin testing it, possibly by the end of this week.
The feed is primarily aimed at buy-side firms and hedge funds that might need Deutsche
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers