Standard & Poor's Comstock, a division of McGraw-Hill, plans to launch an Internet-delivered, real-time financial data service on July 1. Comstock will deliver quotes that will be dynamically updated, on 256,000 stocks, commodities and options as well as news, fundamental data and S&P's Marketscope service. The service is targeted at small- and mid-sized brokerage firms.
Comstock on the Internet, as it is now being called, will provide data from Comstock's two redundant ticker plants to end u
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank