John Blossom, director Market Research, Waters Information Services
Burning Questions To Keep Our Industry's Experts Awake At Night
1. What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Customers for The Waters Survey are leading vendors and market analysts who want to better understand the use of financial market data services in the financial community.
The industry as a whole is extremely complex, with hundreds of thousands of users at over 10,000 institutions in the US alone, and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse