NEW YORK--Gerald Mintz has been named the new chief executive officer of Fame Information Services, succeeding Steve Silberstein. At the same time, Fame has named Michael Sanderson, former chairman and chief executive officer of Reuters America, to its board of directors.
Mintz, who is leaving his position as president and chief executive officer of American Banker-Bond Buyer at Thomson Financial Services, will join Fame on March 15. At Fame, he will take on the day-to-day operations of the c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp