User firms pursued a mixture of strategies to wring every last penny out of their market data budgets while still giving their end users what they need. Some spent on new systems and others cut existing ones, but few were able to complete the year without some kind of change--whether it be new technology, new suppliers or the consolidation of vendors.
The year began with the announcement of a major market data system upgrade at Credit Suisse’s private banking business. The bank replaced in-ho
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse