The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is now accepting comments on Regulation NMS, its proposal to reform the current market structure. The 75-day comment period could reveal a divide within the industry over the proposal.
Regulation NMS recommends reform of the trade-through rule, restrictions on sub-penny quoting, establish a uniform market access rule to promote non-discriminatory access to best prices and reforms to the distribution and revenues associated with the consolidated mar
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank