A-T Financial is cutting the monthly cost of its lower-tier Internet-delivered quote service by 50 per cent, and discounting the pre-paid yearly cost by 60 per cent. At the same time, the vendor is reducing the yearly tab for its higher-tier product by over 25 per cent. The moves demonstrate in part the difficulty of charging for Internet-based services.
According to Mike Hoffenberg, manager, Internet services at A-T Financial, the vendor cut the price on its lower-tier, so-called Minor Attit
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II