Following news that Bridge has launched its effort to take on the market data industry (IMD, March 24), the vendor announced it was making some organizational changes. Don Roll, managing director for Europe, is stepping down from the post; Bridge is searching for a replacement. Bridge is also giving CTO Rob McCormick the responsibilities previously handled by Rick Snape, while Snape becomes responsible for what the vendor calls "change management."
Dick MacWilliams, EVP sales and marketing, s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act