NEW YORK--Standard & Poor’s is upgrading its Advisor Insight suite of products to include streaming, real-time quotes, an updated hypothetical calculator that includes equities, and a Bond Report module. Separately, S&P is also preparing a Japanese language edition of S&P’s Corporate Profiles. A summer rollout is planned for both.
The new version of Advisor Insight will include real-time quotes from S&P Comstock. Users can follow 300 symbols and create about seven or eight portfolio baskets.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech