James Shapiro, recently installed president of Market Vision Corp., confirms that he has been in discussions with Liberty Brokerage Inc., dealer-owned interdealer government securities broker. He denies, however, that anything "solid" has come of talks, and rejects persistent rumors that Market Vision has been sold to Liberty. Market Vision uses government securities prices from another interdealer broker, RMJ Securities Corp. to feed high-end graphics workstations.
Wang Financial Informatio
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit