Reuters is to acquire global macroeconomic data and analysis vendor EcoWin, officials confirmed last week, following rumors about a deal.
Reuters will purchase all the share capital of the Swedish company for $40 million, along with an adjustment for cash and working capital at the date of completion. The deal is expected to be complete—subject to the usual regulatory approvals and other closing conditions—by the end of the year.
EcoWin, which was established in 1994, offers an economic databa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent