LONDON--Investhink, a provider of data integration technology, unveiled a new front-end data display system at the Online Information for the City exhibition last week. It plans to launch the system before the end of the year.
The browser-based service, called the Composite Market Data Front End (CMDF), is aimed at users working in the off-trading floor environment and targets the same audience as the Reuters Market Monitor and Bridgechannel services do.
It is a customized display service tied
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit