Nexa Technologies, the trading technology subsidiary of clearing broker Penson Worldwide, last week launched a direct market access trading solution that features historical data from Tick Data, the historical data vendor that Penson bought in January (IMD, Jan. 10).
The solution, dubbed Spinnaker, is designed for proprietary trading houses and hedge funds that require high- frequency data for their automated trading models. It provides the technology to "piggyback" those automated trading mo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit