Following word that it had hired William Blair & Co. to help it come up with a strategy to stay afloat (IMD, February 24), PC Quote has signed a non-binding letter of agreement with Track Data to sell its non-Internet business--what was its core, market data quote business--for some 750,000 shares of common Track Data stock, and contingent cash payments of up to 50 per cent of the pre-tax earnings of the acquired business for a three-year period. At the same time, the vendor, which has decid
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp