Dick Green, president, Charter Media
1. What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
What our customers want is a timely, professional, insightful view on what's going on in the stock and bond market that helps them make better trading decisions. We give a focused, direct view of the market, hence our product's name, Briefing.com. We believe we do this faster, better and cheaper than the existing alternatives.
As the former president of MMS International for 13 years, I was ab
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership