As expected (IMD, July 31), Global Financial Information Corp. (GFIC) -- the holding company that manages both Bridge Information Systems Inc. and Market Vision Corp. -- has acquired the EJV Partners L.P. In exchange for the joint venture, the eight EJV partners have received a minority stake in GFIC, a company which was created after Bridge was purchased by investment firm Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe earlier this year (IMD, Feb. 27).
In addition to receiving something in the neighborhood o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse