McGraw-Hill Inc.'s J.J. Kenny Co. has teamed with EJV Partners L.P. to develop an end-of-day pricing service for taxable bonds. The service, called Kenny/EJV Taxable Evaluations, will be launched on Jan. 1 of next year.
Kenny will market the service and manage delivery channels. The EJV will provide the valuations, using the UniVu database and analytics.
According to Paul Cooper, managing director at Securities Information Corp., a unit of Liberty that oversees its investment in the EJV, the E
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit