IS Innovative Software, the German market data vendor that is merging with OnVista Technologies, has launched a front-end application aimed at the private banking and asset management sectors.
The vendor says it is specifically targeting the off-trading-floor market dominated by Reuters, Telekurs and vwd in Europe.
The new product, an Internet-based data display application called IS.Slider, is part of the vendor’s IS.BriefingRoom family of products, which includes a portfolio and ri
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won