Company information provider Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing is to sell a majority stake in the company to investment buy-out vehicle Candover Investments, officials confirmed to Inside Market Data last week. The news contradicts other press reports that the management will sell the whole company.
Despite the upcoming sale, officials say the vendor’s business strategy and products will not change.
The deal, which is for an undisclosed sum and is expected to close within the next two to
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers