Fidelity Brokerage Services Inc., a Boston-based retail brokerage, may install its own broker workstation at its 53 branch offices nationwide. The workstation will give Fidelity brokers access to internal and market data, sources say, and will displace Automatic Data Processing Inc., currently the firm's retail branch quote provider.
Sources say Fidelity is testing 10 workstations at each of 10 major branch offices. Officials at Fidelity decline to confirm or deny the existence of the workst
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit