Interdealer money broker Prebon Yamane is making its credit derivatives data available on a private Bloomberg page until clients install its new trading system and the merger with Collins Stewart Tullet is completed.
The JASC page will display tradable prices on the 12 credit derivative index products traded on Prebon’s new PrebonEdge trading platform, which is provided by London-based technology vendor Trayport (Dealing With Technology, Sept. 13). It will provide tradable best bid and offer
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit