Debra Walton-Collings, Managing Director, Cantor Fitzgerald L.P.
1. What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Cantor Fitzgerald serves two constituencies: one group relies on us for fast and efficient execution of securities, the other for real-time pricing of benchmark securities. Our focus on providing the most liquid and efficient marketplace for securities enables us to meet our customers needs--both in terms of efficient trade execution and benchmark pricing.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act