LONDON--Dow Jones Newswires has made inroads into the Internet and electronic business market for its news services over the past 12 months, with up to 25 percent of revenues in Europe, Middle East and Africa from this niche. Parent Dow Jones, however, recently announced plans for further job cuts.
Michael Bergmeijer, vice president of international sales and marketing for Dow Jones Newswires, says the structure he put into place last year has been very successful. "The basic plan was to focu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit