NEW YORK--Fame Information Services last week acquired Saladin Ltd., a provider of energy pricing data and analytics. The deal will push Fame into the increasingly active energy markets.
"This is part of Fame's initiative to expand into related markets," says Steve Silberstein, Fame's chief executive officer. "The company was attracted to the energy markets by the ongoing deregulation and the prospect of increased activity as a result."
Saladin aims to leverage Fame's existing customer relatio
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech