Reuters hoped to focus on new product initiatives. Instead, it spent much of 2002 cutting expenses and watching its share price free fall.
One of Reuters’ most important releases didn’t come until the fourth quarter, when it launched 3000 Xtra 4.5.The new version of the vendor’s premium desktop service added instant messaging and more access to news and historical and analytical data (Sept. 30).
The company also continued to develop thin-client technology for the latest version of Kobra, its
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit