McGraw-Hill Cos.' J.J. Kenny Co. has -- with two different partners -- launched a pair of new services aimed at the municipal bond marketplace. The more significant of the two offerings, dubbed Munimarket, is a news and pricing service Kenny codeveloped with Reuters. The vendor's other initiative is an individual investor-focused telephone information line established with the Public Securities Association.
As a third-party offering, the Munimarket product will initially be available only to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act